Friday, September 24, 2010

New Sanguinary Priest Models!

So.  GW has not put out these models yet, so I thought I would give them my best shot. 

I was really tired of proxying golden marines for the job, so I took action.  What got me started was seeing the Dark angel Vet box at my FLGS.  When i saw the robes, I said to my self "I need my priests to look like that."

I Bought the box, and went home in a fury of glue, files, and plastic.  this is what I came up with.

I am going to paint a Chalice on his flag and his chest.  His Backpack and shoulder pads are Blood angels out, so there sould be no confusion.

Home boy is reading from the furious charge book.  Inside I am painting a Chalice and some unreadable small text.  Maybe a chalice on his chest too.


  Holding a home made winged chalice...  Needs some green-stuff, but I am out until Saturday.

What do people think?  I really like the Robes, be cause they are priests.

No comments:

Post a Comment